Php Senior Developer Jobs Vacancy in Grossum Киев
Grossum Киев urgently required following position for Php Senior Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Php Senior Developer Jobs Vacancy in Grossum Киев Jobs Details:
The product is an online social media marketing instrument to connect brands and stores with its audience, initiated by the famous real newspaper in Switzerland. Users get quality posts and products displayed which is individually tailored to each and everyone based on their behavior and preferences with over 5,500 brands and over 13,000 stores (currently). News, products entries, events and openings, limited sales and exclusive happenings, as well as VIP communities, smoothes the fusion between famous brands and its fan base. This project is already being developed for 3 years. We’re using PHP and Symfony for backend and twig templating engine along with Sass and jQuery for the frontend part.
What do you need to know and have experience in to get this job:
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7
- 4+ years of experience with PHP
- Strong knowledge of Symfony 2.8
- 2+ years of experience with Symfony
- MySQL, Git
- JQuery (planned to be rewritten in React.js)
- You speak and write in English (upper-intermediate level)
Additionally, it would be great if:
- You have experience in Lead position
- You are a team player
- You're self-motivated to reach good results
- You're ready to travel to Switzerland every month
What will you be doing?
- Lead the backend development of the project
- Propose and implement new ideas and featers
- Making sure the backend is stable and well-maintained
- Fixing the bugs of the existing services
- Improving the existing services where applicable
What do you get in return:
- Engaging working process with challenging tasks in a professional environment;
- Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team;
- Transparent, quality-oriented working process without excessive bureaucracy;
- Freedom / Elbow room / License to apply professional expertise — your decisions matter;
- Continuous learning opportunities and personal development plan;
- Team building activities:
- Corporate and team events
- External and internal professional training and conferences
- Recreational activities (football, bicycle rides, tennis, running marathons, etc)
- English grammar classes (for different levels of language skills; etc.) and speaking clubs in the company office;
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours (8 work hours + 1 lunch hour, work hours can start from 8 to 10 am until 5 to 7:00 pm);
- Annual paid vacations (18 working days)
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days)
- Travel expense compensation for candidates from other cities;
- Tax compensation (Social & Single Social Payment);
- Finance consulting and accounting support.
About the company:
The APP Solutions (Ukraine) welcomes talented professionals to join our team! The APP Solutions is people-oriented, innovation-driven company, where every member of the team plays the impactful role in the decision-making process. We are one and that is what makes us stronger.
The APP Solutions has been operating at the global IT market since 2014. Our clients are startups and enterprises from 24+ countries. Today we employ 50+ professionals - developers, QA, business analysts, project managers, designers, marketers, and more.