Front Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv Киев
Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv Киев urgently required following position for Front Office Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv Киев Jobs Details:
Providing engaging, sincere, personalized service is one of the ways our Front Office Colleagues and Leaders are turning moments into memories for our guests at Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv. Showcase your leadership and interpersonal strengths as Front Office Manager, where you will lead our team of service ambassadors, maximize Front Office operations and ensure exceptional guest service.
Reporting to the Deputy General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service;
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Front Office department and ensure all service standards are followed;
- Maximize rooms revenue through participating in yield management meetings and implementing supporting agreed upon Revenue Management strategies and practices;
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas;
- Conduct regularly scheduled departmental meeting;
- Manage the departmental budget;
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs;
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way;
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience on the position of Front Office Manager (not less than 2 y., not less than 5-6 years in hospitality);
- Previous leadership experience required;
- Previous Property Management System experience required (OPERA PMS strong knowledge);
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required;
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred;
- Must possess a professional presentation;
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities;
- Highly responsible & reliable;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team;
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- International hotel chain working experience;
- Official employment;
- Transparent salary and bonuses;
- Permanent training programs;
- Full day job with 8 hours working day;
- Meals at staff restaurant and uniform provided by the hotel;
- Positive working atmosphere;
- Hotel location: Poshtova Ploshcha metro station.
You are Welcome!
About Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities-throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific-as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. An exciting future awaits!
Contact person: Наталия
E-mail address: [e-mail]
Fax: +380 67 444 80 97