Senior Devops Ivi Navigation Routing Here Jobs Vacancy in Intellias Киев
Intellias Киев urgently required following position for Senior Devops Ivi Navigation Routing Here. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Devops Ivi Navigation Routing Here Jobs Vacancy in Intellias Киев Jobs Details:
Routing team is in charge of the core routing algorithm library that is used by both client and server navigation solutions to build optimal routes for specific modes of transportation (car, pedestrian, etc) and options (shortest vs fastest, departure at specific time, avoid traffic jams, etc).
Routing DevOps sub-team takes ownership of the release and continuous delivery pipeline, and operations of the cloud of route calculation engines serving online map users and hybrid clients running on mobiles and inside cars.
• A BSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
• 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer;
• Extensive experience with Linux administration and maintenance of Linux packages: rpm/yum, dpkg/apt;
• Experience in coding, testing and scripting in Python and Bash;
• Experience with cloud services, ideally AWS;
• Quality focus, willing to drive improvement of the automated testing pipeline;
• Experience with version control systems: Git, Gerrit;
• Experience of working in an Agile team and environment;
• Good command of written and spoken English.