Senior Net Developer Jobs Vacancy in Svitla Systems
Svitla Systems urgently required following position for Senior Net Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Net Developer Jobs Vacancy in Svitla Systems Jobs Details:
Svitla Systems is a proven software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
The Ukraine-based Developer will play a critical role in helping evolve, scale and support client’s Integrations platform – the bridge that collects raw data from disparate external systems, aggregates/transforms critical data and delivers relevant data to multiple client's products. It also helps process recommendations and pass them back to external systems in formats that are proprietary to them.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with extensive experience in C#, MS-SQL, and web technologies to work independently and as part of teams that build interactive web APIs and web services.
- Quickly develop deep business and technical knowledge of client’s pricing and revenue optimization solutions;
- Maintain and enhance legacy applications written in C++;
- Maintain and create SSIS ETL processes;
- Implement development best practices and participate in code reviews;
- Review existing architecture and recommend near and long-term architecture vision;
- Innovate and implement new ideas without disrupting product delivery;
- Be able to create high level and detailed designs for web and service framework;
- Be able to switch between legacy code and modern/emerging technologies;
- Follow internal development processes and documentation requirements;
- Customer support via troubleshooting application issues and providing operations support for nightly data processing;
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide actionable and high-value solutions to reported incidents with a combination of data analytics, business acumen, technical expertise, product features, and sound judgment;
- Assist as required with the implementing new customers;
- Participate in and contribute to support and product development meetings.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field. Master’s preferred;
- 5+ years’ experience with C#/.NET;
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL scripting in an MS-SQL environment;
- C++ experience desired;
- Experience working with large and/or complex data sets in SQL Server;
- Experience with data modeling, data analysis, data profiling, performance tuning, and data mapping;
- Problem-solving and debugging skills with strong ability to quickly learn and understand business processes;
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams as well as independently;
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve critical production issues;
- Experience with Agile development techniques, JIRA and/or other similar project/dev management tools is a plus;
- Experience writing release notes and user documentation;
- Prior experience with hotel Revenue Management Systems, Property Management Systems or BI products a huge plus.
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV. We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)