Interpreter Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Police Mission Ukraine Киев
Canadian Police Mission Ukraine Киев urgently required following position for Interpreter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Interpreter Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Police Mission Ukraine Киев Jobs Details:
The Canadian Police Mission - Ukraine is a three year project in Ukraine that commenced in 2016. The objectives of Canada's bilateral mission are to support Ukraine's police reform efforts; build the capacity and effectiveness of Ukraine's police services including developing specialized areas of expertise; and increase awareness of gender and human rights considerations.
Summary of Duties
Under the general direction of the Lead Interpreter, the Interpreter will be providing oral consecutive (rarely simultaneous) interpretation services to the general CPMU staff during seminars and trainings in Kiev or field trips throughout Ukraine. Interpretation language pairs are English-Ukrainian, English-Russian.
The incumbent will be provided with 2-3 weeks notice time for planning purposes, travel to/from training location, on-site transportation, accommodation in hotels as a part of CPMU team. Job is project based without promised stable schedule of employment. Payment is offered on a daily basis with 50% off on travel days.
• Be registered (willing to be registered) in Ukraine as a private entrepreneur.
• Be able to communicate in English, Ukrainian and Russian (advanced English)
• Proficiency with MS Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc). Working knowledge of Google Drive is an asset.
• Possess minimum of two (2) years' experience in interpretation.
• Have a degree in English language from a reputable University.
• Be a professional team player, who has above average organizational and communication skills to facilitate the smooth running of trainings, and who possesses a proactive approach to helping ensure the smooth functioning of the Canadian Police Mission in Ukraine.