Software Developer Stuttgart Germany Jobs Vacancy in Antal International
Antal International urgently required following position for Software Developer Stuttgart Germany. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Developer Stuttgart Germany Jobs Vacancy in Antal International Jobs Details:
The role is based in Stuttgart area (Germany)
Our Client is a global technology company. Their core competencies are in the areas of research and development of embedded software systems, project management, and solutions for telecommunication, industry, and transportation, especially automotive. For more than 20 years they are supporting their customers in software development, testing, quality assurance integration, deployment, roll-out and maintenance of software solutions.
To enlarge their team in Stuttgart area, in the hardware development department, they are looking for:
Software Developers C/C++
- Software development in C/C++ with focus on electrical measurement in complex projects
- Development, test, and maintenance of objects, functions, and algorithms for control, diagnostic, and calibration of hardware modules and instruments
- Support quality assurance activities
- Academic degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or related discipline
- Profound hardware-oriented C/C++ software development skills
- Know-how in electronics, electrical measurement, analog, and digital circuits
- Well-structured, analytic, conceptual, and precise work approach
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, high willingness to learn
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written, good German language skills
- Work in a high-tech environment according to agile process models with modern tools and technologies
- Flat hierarchy and flexible working hours
- Professional training and good development opportunities
- Attractive salary, company pension scheme, and a subsidy for the Job-Ticket
Managing Partner, Antal International - Global Recruitment
Mob: +30 697 2484965