Middle Ror Developer Jobs Vacancy in Svitla Systems
Svitla Systems urgently required following position for Middle Ror Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Middle Ror Developer Jobs Vacancy in Svitla Systems Jobs Details:
Svitla Systems is a proven software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
As a member of the backend development team, you will be tasked with taking business requirements from project owners and be responsible for implementing the backend using Ruby-on-Rails, PostgreSQL and AWS services. You will offer up elegant solutions to difficult or challenging problems defined by the business product owners and customers. As a developer, you will help advise and troubleshoot issues with other team members.
3+ years backend experience using the following technologies in a professional environment:
Ruby-on-Rails (apartment rubygem a plus);
PostgreSQL (multi-tenancy a plus);
AWS (Incognito a plus);
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with scrum masters, technical leads, and other team members;
- A positive attitude;
- A sense of urgency;
- Experience working with an Agile team;
- Experience working in the hospitality industry, particularly with system integration, is a plus.
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV. We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)