Record Report Transition Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Nbs Europe Львов
Nbs Europe Львов urgently required following position for Record Report Transition Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Record Report Transition Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Nbs Europe Львов Jobs Details:
Номер вакансии:180004DE )
- Contribute to transitions (process of transferring job activities from different locations to NBS Lviv) according to transition methodology and solution framework;
- Collaborate with E2E Transition Lead in all needs related to managing stakeholders for the given transition Projects;
- Provide necessary support to Transition Lead and Global Transition Lead when preparing project plan, resource plan, and other key deliverables;
- Provide necessary support to Transition Lead and Global Transition Lead in monitoring transition progress (quality, time, budget);
- Participates when needed in transition reviews and Governance meetings, with project team members and stakeholders;
- Contribute to the design of E2E flow solutions (process, technology, ways of working, best practices), by leading one or more of those elements;
- Ensure service delivery is aligned with Best Practices, and solutions are deployed consistently across the transitioned markets / processes;
- Contributes to the development of the transition framework and E2E solution framework;
- Contribute to post-project analysis to capture learnings and opportunities for future projects.
- University degree in Economics / Accounting and Audit / Finance;
- Experience in project management;
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills, adaptability to change, initiative;
- Upper-intermediate or Advanced English (both oral and written);
- Good analytical and organisational skills with ability to work under time pressure in a changing environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook;
- SAP knowledge (will be a plus);
- Experience in international accounting will be a plus.
Основное местоположение: Украина-Львовская обл.-Львов
Организация: NBS Europe
График: Полная занятость
Размещение объявления о вакансии: 19.07.2018, 6:11:03