Middle Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Magento Киев
Magento Киев urgently required following position for Middle Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Middle Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Magento Киев Jobs Details:
From the first click through checkout and beyond, Magento Commerce unlocks the power of digital commerce to achieve extraordinary growth. Learn more about us at www.magento.com .
To strengthen our Sustainable Engineering Team in the Kyiv office, we are opening the Middle QA Engineer position. The main responsibility of the team is keeping our customers happy, which is achieved through continuous customer feedback analysis and product improvement. The team performs iterative development of Magento patch versions and delivers them frequently. Each product increment contains eliminated defects, performance optimizations, functional and architectural improvements, contributions delivered by Magento community, updates related to 3pv integrations, security and cloud infrastructure support enhancements. To perform all described goals on a daily basis, our engineers work with a broad stack of technologies and approaches: contribution to Magento core and extensions codebase, performance measurement tools, continuous delivery and continuous delivery tools, cloud infrastructure, requirements processing and quality assurance approaches.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIESAs a part of the team you will be involved in:
• developing new features;
• participating in requirements analysis;
• developing testing artefacts;
• driving QA -related activities;
• communicating with Magento community on public Github;
• troubleshooting/reproducing issues came from different sources to find the root cause;
• participating in meetings and managing project’s issues within a bug tracking system.
• 2+ years as QA/Test Engineer;
• Experience in manual testing of web application on different platforms;
• Strong knowledge of software testing practices and methods;
• Work experience in Agile software development process;
• Experience with bug tracking/tests planning tools (JIRA/Zephyr is preferable);
• General understanding of continuous integration and automation testing tools;
• Basic knowledge of Unix-like systems command line;
• Strong attitude to improve technical background and move towards tests automation direction.
• Experience in testing of e-commerce solutions;
• Experience with Version Control Systems (GIT is preferable);
• Basic knowledge in PHP and/or other programming languages;
• Experience with tests automation tools/frameworks like Selenium, PHPUnit, etc.;
• Experience with Vagrant/Docker/other virtualization tools;
• Result oriented, responsible, disciplined, and able to meet deadlines;
• Strong analytical mindset and good communication skills;
• English level — intermediate.
WORKING FOR MAGENTO
Working at Magento means becoming part of one of the fastest growing commerce solutions companies on the planet. In addition to outstanding benefits, cutting edge offices (yes, we have free food and tons of perks), a career at Magento puts you on the forefront of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. As a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources. Magento employees embrace our Cornerstones and thrive in an environment that enables them to Be an Owner, Be Agile, Be the Community, Be Innovative and Be the Team.