Learning And Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Киев
Company Киев urgently required following position for Learning And Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning And Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Киев Jobs Details:
We are looking for an experienced L&D professional for designing, implementing, conducting and driving the execution and management of a scalable and sustainable learning & training strategies, plans and processes for our organization.
By working closely with leaders and the management team you will proactively identify learning and performance gaps and will develop tailored solutions to further the strategic goals of the organization. The role of the Learning and Development Manager is to fundamentally assist in the organisation’s success, by designing relevant content to inspire, educate and engage our employees.
- Identify training and development needs, working in conjunction with senior stakeholders,having a full understanding of their units and training requirements needs
- Design,implement and deliver training and development programs that are aligned with the business goals
- Identifying, designing, and managing both internal and external learning and development solutions focused on building the leadership skills of emerging leaders, supervisors, and managers
- To be the partner with internal leadership to lead the development programs and processes that will create and develop employees and support their growth within the organization
- Track and evaluate the effectiveness of learning and development initiatives to ensure that they are in line with the developmental goals
- Conducting annual Training Needs Analysis for management development programs
- Reviewing learning effectiveness and implementing continuous improvement action plans when needed by keeping an eye on best practice at the external market place
- M.Sc degree
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in HR Learning & Development function
- A detailed understanding and working knowledge of the entire learning cycle
- Familiarity with the methods and principles for designing programs to teach, train and instruct, including the means of assessing the effects of training
- A good knowledge of available products & services within the training industry including training providers, their rates, terms & conditions, training tools, e-learning environments
- Broad & current knowledge of the training market, including trends & best practice, management & leadership development, graduate training programmes and apprenticeships’
- Strong customer and personal service skills, including customer (or employer) needs assessment, evaluation of satisfaction and ensuring quality standards of service
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment; managing competing priorities within time-sensitive deadlines
- Leadership and strong management skills
- Budget management experience
- Ability to devise solutions to complex problems
- Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced level of English