Compensation And Benefits Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Киев
Company Киев urgently required following position for Compensation And Benefits Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compensation And Benefits Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Киев Jobs Details:
We are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager to design development, and support of a consistent compensation and benefit philosophy in line with work culture and organization's objectives.
The Compensation & Benefits Manager ’s primary responsibilities will be overseeing re-designing, and implementing a company’s compensation and benefits programs.Compensation & Benefits Manager will also monitor salary structures, balance staffing needs with cost controls, highlight tendencies to senior leadership and help ensure that policies, procedures and programs are in alignment with the organization’s overall strategic objectives and vision.and operate as a subject matter expert for all compensation and benefits-related questions
- Developing, implementing and administering of compensation and benefit programs
- Comparing benefits and compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses
- Ensuring compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
- Monitoring and researching compensation and benefits trends
- Measuring of compensation and benefits packages success
- Designing reports and recommendations based on research and analysis for senior executive team
- Assess employees needs by conducting surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees.
- Conducting salary and labour market research to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits, into emerging trends, and best practices
- Analyzes participation and utilization for all benefits on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Analyzes benefits experience for cost-control and risk-assessment factors. Uses data to monitor trends and recommend educational initiatives, benefit plan changes, vendor changes, cost-sharing, etc.
- Research and respond to complex questions from employees and leaders regarding the interpretation of benefits plans, including eligibility, covered services, and exclusions
- Supervise and working closely with payroll expert
- Collaborate with a senior management in formulating and determining annual benefit valuation assumptions and in implementing the results of re-measuring the Company’s compensation and benefits strategy implementation
- Degree in business/economics/business administration or other related fields
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) would be a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience in developing compensation and benefits cycle management
- Previous experience labour market surveys
- Ability to research complex questions and conduct complex analysis of claims, budget projections, etc
- Customer service focused, have a passion for process improvement, be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Detail oriented; demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, as well as strong data entry skills