Food Beverage Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv Киев
Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv Киев urgently required following position for Food Beverage Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food Beverage Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv Киев Jobs Details:
Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv 5* is looking for a perfect F ood & Beverage Assistant to join our Dream Team!
Our F&B Outlets include the Vogue Cafe restaurant, Vintage Bar, Sweet Book confectionery library.
Based in either the hotel restaurant or events department your role will mainly involve in assisting in the management of the department and deputizing in the absence of the manager.
What we offer:
- International hotel chain working experience
- Competitive salary
- Official employment, annual paid vacation and paid sick leaves
- Full day job with 8 hours working day
- Meals at staff restaurant and uniform provided by the hotel
- Friendly team and comfortable office in the historical city center Podil
- Assisting in food service by coordinating all meals from breakfast to dinner through staffing and scheduling
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage, train, and develop the team
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist in setting departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of Food & Beverage team
- Incentivize team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Lead/ Deputies for the Food & Beverage manager in their absence
Main requirements are:
- English is the MUST
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements
- 3 year of relevant experience as Restaurant Supervisor
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent food and beverage service skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Knowledge of Opera PMS and Micros in combination with hotel experience is a huge plus
You are Welcome:
- To contact us
- To send us Your CV with picture
In return we'll give you great 5-stars Luxury Hotel working experience!