Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Our project is an innovative information management and analytics platform that provides high quality content for large organizations. We do crawling, scraping, parsing, processing, full text search and data visualization, newsletters delivery based on topics our users are interested in.
Why you should join:
- opportunity to hop on board to build new user portal for content consumption from scratch
- start-up culture and cross-functional senior-level Lviv/London team
- we do Continuous Delivery, deploy many times a day to production and have no "release" day
- powerful local workstations replicating behavior of cloud-like environments
- interesting technology stack, we use: Angular 6, NodeJS, Java 8/Springboot, AWS, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Consul, MySQL, Redis, Docker, Microservices, Ansible, Git, Linux
- At least 2 years of JS development experience
- Hands-on Angular, other frameworks would be a plus
- Flexibility to work in a cross-functional way to deliver results fast
- Upper Intermediate English and good communication skills
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3 layouting and readiness to work with it
- Understanding of responsive UI principles- Understanding the front-end/back-end separation principles
- Experience with front-end unit and end to end testing
- Working with CI configuration (Jenkins or other) and its usage for automated builds and unit-testing
- Experience working with Linux and/or AWS (or other cloud)
For over a decade, client dedicated development centers at N-iX have been enhancing R&D departments of a number of leading software companies and fast-growing tech start-ups. Currently, N-iX hosts over 35 dedicated teams ranging from 5 to 100 experts across our offices in Lviv (Ukraine) and Kyiv (Ukraine). The teams are an integral part of clients’ R&D. In some cases, they act as clients’ own R&D helping clients develop and launch new software products. The portfolio of clients ranges includes industry leaders as well as innovative fast growing tech companies across a variety of industries encompassing Fintech, Hospitality, Healthcare, Hi-Tech and Energy.